$25 Flu Shots Available NOW!
Medicare and Medicaid patients pay $0
We want to provide the most valuable information about vaccinations and immunizations to our patients. If you have any questions or concerns at all, our staff is here to educate you and provide resources.
Here is a list of the top 10 reasons to get vaccinated:
1. Vaccines and Immunizations protect against diseases that have not gone away.
2. Vaccinations can help keep you healthy.
3. Vaccinations are an important part of your overall health, including exercise and a healthy diet.
4. Sometimes immunizations can mean the difference between life and death.
5. Immunizations and Vaccines are safe.
6. Vaccinations will not give you the disease, they are made to protect you against the disease.
7. Children, adults and seniors can get very sick too. Even if they are healthy.
8. Vaccines can help save you a costly health venture if you become ill.
9. When you get sick, your family and friends are at risk as well.
10. Remember, your family, friends and coworkers need you.
Vaccines & Immunizations We Keep in Stock:
PPD Purified Protein Derivative (Aplisol)
TD (Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids Adsorbed)
Hepatitis B (Pediatric)
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
*Please note prior to receiving a vaccination or Immunization, we perform a mini physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
*Please note that we do not carry some vaccinations and immunizations. If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
* Please note: Special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.