$50 School & Sports Exams
We provide comprehensive physicals for children, adults and seniors at our urgent care. Our medical team is equipped to perform a wide range of physicals to those that are in need. Get your kids read for back to school, get your DOT exam, or perhaps you need a wellness check up? Stop by Excel Urgent Care for your physical today. You can even make an appointment online for a time that works best with your schedule.
- Camp, School and Sports Physicals
- Pre-College Physicals
- Back-to-School Physicals
- Adult Wellness Physicals
- Child Wellness Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- Pre and Post employment offering
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- DMV Physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Pre-placement Occupational Physicals
Will make sure that any paperwork or materials needed for your exam are completed and provided in a timely manner.
School, Sports and Camp Physicals for Children:
Review your child’s medical history
Conduct a physical examination that includes, but is not limited to:
• Record your child’s height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and BMI
• Check your child’s heart, lungs, lymph nodes, abdomen, skin, eyes, ears, nose and throat
• Evaluate your child’s vision, joints, muscles and spine
Complete forms needed for sports or school participation
Please bring your child’s immunization records, a list of any medications your child takes, including prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines, and their most recent physical exam paperwork
*Please note that you may be charged as a self-pay patient depending on your insurance plan for wellness physicals and other physicals. Please check with your insurance carrier in advanced to be sure these services are covered.