The Journey Back: Safely Returning to Work & Academia
Our Urgent Care is here to provide all your COVID-19 testing needs for those currently working and employees returning to the workforce, or academia.
What We provide:
• COVID-19 Evaluations
• COVID-19 Testing & Re-Testing (NP Swab)
• COVID-19 Antibody Testing
• Work Notes if COVID-19 NP Swab is Positive
• Treating Respiratory & Non-Respiratory Illnesses
• Treatment of Injuries (on or off the job)
• Access to Lab Results
Why Choose Us:
• Avoid the ER (Hotspot)
• Fully Accredited Center
• Clean and Safe Center
• Working with Employers & Education Centers Daily
• Resources for Returning to Work Safely
Owner and Operator Accounts Welcome!
At Excel Urgent Care of Chester, NJ, we understand your concerns and needs when it comes to employee safety and health. We offer a wide range of occupational medicine services that will fit the needs of your business or corporation. Employees don’t sit around while on company time at our offices. Our skilled providers are experienced in the treatment of work-related injuries, illnesses and physicals. We are sure to provide any and all documentation that is needed to your business and your employee. Let Excel Urgent Care handle all your occupational healthcare needs and find out more today about our services!
Occupational Healthcare Services:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA Physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Information for your DOT/CDL Physical Exam:
Make Sure you Have:
- Photo ID
- Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
- Last MER Card
- Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
What Can you Expect?
- Health history review
- Thorough physical examination
- Urine test
Be Sure to Make a Note of this Information:
- Fill out the drivers portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam, however some employers/companies may pay for this exam
All CDL and DOT exams are performed by a CDL/DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
Our Providers are certified to perform all occupational medicine physical exams.